Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Blog world, here I come!!

Hey everyone,
My name's James. I'm new here...

*thinks about what else I could possibly write about myself*

I'm a 19 year old male, living in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, currently attending Ryerson University. The reason I've decided to start this blog is simple. I need somewhere I can just let loose, and rant about everyday life, and whatnot.

Isn't that why everyone blogs?? :)

In all honesty, I just decided to become involved, because I read blogs for hours and hours, wishing I had the time, and writing skills, to write like some of you. You all keep me entertained for HOURS on end, every single night, on those nights when I'm stuck inside with nothing better to do with my time. Usually to the point where I'm literally laughing out loud.

So try to bear with me while I get used to this. Hopefully, I'll develop my own style over time, and be able to keep you coming back, as most of you have done for me.

PS.... if anyone can help me create a better layout than the one I have now, it would be great. Because I have noooo idea what I'm doing. I was hoping for a header with the Toronto skyline? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment